- Free Fall 2012 Lacrosse Clinics at the Bedford City YMCA on Sundays October 21st, 28th, November 4th, and 11th from 1:00pm to 2:30pm. These clinics do not require pre-registration and are free to all youth. All clinics are non-contact and all lacrosse equipment will be provided for the player.
Dates to Remember:
- 10/21/2012 – Fall Lacrosse Clinics Start
- 2/1/2013 – All Registration Fee’s due
- 2/11/2013 – Official Team practice begins
The Central Virginia Lacrosse Club is bringing youth lacrosse to Bedford County and City in Virginia the spring of 2013. Boy's and girl's lacrosse are fast-paced, exciting games that have seen explosive growth in popularity in recent years. There will be organized youth lacrosse programs for boy’s and girl’s ages 7 years old to 18 years old. We will also be hosting clinics during the fall for new and returning kids of all experience levels. No prior experience is necessary and most of the equipment needed will be provided to all players by the club. The goal of the program is to work on skill development, game knowledge, and teamwork while creating a positive learning environment that enhances player development and team play.
Mission of the Central Virginia Lacrosse Club is:
• To develop and educate the players, parents, and community about the game of lacrosse
• To show sportsmanship at all times
• To know the rules of the game
• To promote positive coaching through the Positive Coaching Alliance
• To respect the officials of the game
• To teach the fundamental skills necessary to play lacrosse
• To allow any child an opportunity to learn the game regardless of economic background
Interested in receiving information and updates about CVLC events? "Click" here and add your email address to our new database.
"Click" here to add us to your favorites list
Central Virginia Lacrosse Club
Welcome to the newly formed Central Virginia Lacrosse Club (CVLC)!
What is the game of lacrosse like? Watch the video to find out!